Shawnee Composite Squadron
Main Content

Getting Started in ES

First thing to do is complete the 116 test.  This is a must.

Next, complete the ES 117 Tests (Parts 1, 2, and 3).

And now onto the FEMA courses.  These are long, but they are required for all emergency services personnel nationwide including fire departments, police officers, etc.  For most of our ES qualifications, you only need the IS-100 and IS-700.  So focus on them first and then swing over the the IS-200 and IS-800 when you have time.





For aircrew and flightline marshaling, you need to complete the Aircraft Ground Handling Training.

© 2023 Civil Air Patrol. All rights reserved.